BRAZOS VALLEY A's
1. You will never know if your Model A stays in the garage. Start her up, drive her down the road, and enjoy the smiles and waves.
2. Don't sweat the small stuff. Everything (and every body) at the age of a Model A is going to have some problems. Learn more about how to solve them and maintain your car in tip top shape and the number of "events" will lessen.
3. Never pass up a good junk store. Even if the junk is proudly on display in the front yard, and even if it is not a store, turn around and check it out.
4. Never let a little or big problem get in the way of having a great time at a Model A tour.
5. Always keep your eyes, ears, and sensory glands working overtime when traveling in a Model A. You will see, hear, and smell things that you will never experience in your modern car.
6. Enjoy a great Model A story. Yea, some will exaggerate 'em a little, but the stories are usually great and enjoy re-telling them.
7. Enjoy every minute you are driving the Model A and every minute that you spend with spouse and your fellow Model A'ers, your friends for life.
8. My wish is that every Model A in the club has a bumper sticker that says: IF YOU SEE THIS MODEL A FORD ON A TRAILER - CALL 911 MY CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN.
9. When on a tour, try not to pass up local restaurants. Not only is the food usually very good, but you can meet some of the nicest and most interesting folks. You can eat at Denny's or McDonald's anytime.
10. Every now and then, get off the pavement and onto a dirt road. Some of the most pleasing scenery in the area.
See you down the road.
Ray Hinnant is a member of the Brazos Valley A's, a vintage Model A Club, located in Bryan-College Station, Texas.